LIFETIME RESIDENTIAL GUTTER WARRANTY
On workmanship and material to the original owner – NON TRANSFERABLE
This lifetime residential warranty is valid from the date of gutter installation and covers both workmanship and materials.
This warranty does not cover:
- Changes to the surface color resulting from fading, soiling or staining. Exposure to the elements may cause these changes over time. The degree to which weathering occurs will vary depending on air quality, the buildings location and other conditions over which we have no control.
- Distortion of the property structure, accidental damage, impact of foreign objects.
- Airborne stains, mold and mildew accumulation, surface deterioration due to air pollution, harmful chemicals.
- Acts of God.
- Any expense or cost incurred to clear any blockage or obstruction which is determined to be below grade.
- Warping or distortion due to exposure to excessive heat sources.
- Products that have been painted or whose surface has been altered in any way.
- Any other causes beyond our reasonable control.
IT IS A CONDITION TO THE WARRANTIES THAT THE OWNER PROPERLY MAINTAINS THE SYSTEM . Due to dirt, leaves, pine needles or other substances that may build up in the system. The original owner must perform annual cleanouts and spray cleanings to help maintain performance excellence . Additional periodic cleanings may be required in areas with excessive buildup.
To submit a claim please provide a copy of original proposal, a description of the claimed defect and the date the defect was discovered via fax to 407 442 0618 or email to email@example.com.
Be sure to include:
City: State: Zip:
Completion Date: Material:
Job #: Gutter Style: